El Campello (El Campello)
A few kilometers from Alicante is a cozy picturesque town of El Campello. It is ideal for families with children, without crowds of tourists, noisy young companies and bars with flashy music. Some noteworthy beaches:
1. The Carrera del Mar (Carrer del Mar) will appreciate the white sand.
2. Muchavista (Muchavista), one of the largest in Spain (length: 4 km) of coastline located a new hotel complexes and private villas.
3. Lanuza Cala(Cala Lanuza) – for a secluded getaway far from civilization.
4. La Almadraba(La Almadraba) is a pebble beach with amazing blue water.
5. Cape La IATA (La Illeta) the rocky Bay – a popular place for divers.
El Campello is surrounded by trees and the scent of flowers. Here harmoniously coexist luxurious mansions and modest houses of the indigenous population. To pass a couple of hours while walking along the pedestrian promenade or sit on one of the many benches in the municipal Park. You can satisfy your hunger at one of the restaurants on the waterfront, where visitors are always fresh seafood and the best national wines. The town has a small port for yachts and fishing boats, very picturesque.
Another plus the city - the local fishing. If fishing alone is not possible, you can always enjoy fresh seafood in restaurants or to visit such a unique place as the "fish market" and personally to buy for dinner any fish.
The main transport of the city – tram. Large stations, railway stations and the airport are at a distance of 15 km in Alicante, reachable by bus or car.